Moutain Biking is another adventure that has been recently introduced in Sikkim and the state is fast becoming a favourite destination for mountain bikers. There are a number of mountain bike routes throughout the state. While some are ideals for a technical mountain biking experience, other routes offer landscape to ride through.
Currently there are a number of new routes that have been introduced in Sikkim:
• Gangtok- Rumtek- Sang- Sirwani- Temi- Damthang- Rabong- Kewzing- Tashiding- Yusum- Pelling- Dentam- Rinchenpong- Soreng- Sombaria- Jorthang- Namchi- Rangpo.
• Gangtok- Phodong- Rangrang- Dikchu Makha- Sirwani- Temi.
• Gangtok- Rumtek- Sangh- Sirwani- Temi- Namchi- Jorethang- Melli
• Gangtok- Rumtek- Sang- Sirwani- Temi- Namchi- Namthang- Rangpo
Other Mountain biking routes in Sikkim:
• Rangpo- Rhenock- Rongli- Barapathing- Pakyong- Ranipool-Gangtok-Rumtek-Sang- Temi-Ravang-Tashiding-Pelling-Khechopalri Lake-Yuksom-Rabong-Dikchu-Mangan-Lachung-Yumthang and back.
For information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org All
Rights Reserved. Sikkim Tourism, Government of Sikkim. © 2017.
Last modified : March, 2017