Foreign/Domestic Tourists Permit Important Links
SAATHI (System for Assessment, Awareness and Training for Hospitality Industry) NIDHI (National Integrated Database of Hospitality Industry) STDC (Sikkim Tourism Development Corporation) Ministry of Tourism Forest and Environment Department, Government of SikkimGovt. Notified Taxi Fares Notice / Tender Registered Tourist Guides Protocols for Tourists Search Login
Things To Do
Thing To Do
- Heat oil in a pan and fry meat and vegetables. Do not let it to be brown.
- For the dough mix flour and salt and add a little water at to make a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll into thin circles.
- Fill in the ingredients at the centre and fold the edges of the momo. Give a desirable shape to it.
- Place the momos in the steamer. Fill the bottom of the steamer with water and cook for 15-20 minutes. The water can be used as soup.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.